Global or Associate Brand Manager
At Frostkeep Studios, we are always looking for talented, smart and creative people who share our vision of making the best games we possibly can. As a small company, we consider ourselves a family and we’re hoping to find more team players with a multitude of skills who want to grow with us. We have big plans for our studio and its first game, Rend, and are looking for a passionate, smart and personable Brand Manager to assist us in these efforts. For this position, we're willing to consider both senior level and associate level managers.
The Global or Associate Brand Manager will help drive development and coordination of marketing, advertising, and player relationship activities on behalf of Rend and other studio initiatives. This role is responsible for building strategic plans based on studio goals and consumer insights and helping to identify and shape the narrative behind the numbers. The ideal candidate is a team player who is highly-motivated, creative, flexible, and passionate about online multiplayer PC gaming.
- Develop short and long-term marketing plans; identify global growth drivers and key marketing beats; help manage pricing strategy; regularly monitor assets and ad tracking for optimizing, measuring and analyzing campaign performance against KPI’s and goals.
- Work with internal groups, partners, and external agencies to guide creative development, including content and asset creation. Act as a project manager to oversee and execute against marketing goals and activities, including player acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Exercise superior communications skills, including the ability to write briefs, provide creative feedback, and produce copywriting for advertising, websites, and social media campaigns.
- Work with internal teams and partners to manage content calendar and eCommerce promotions. Also help develop style guides, game trailers, videos, and promotional materials.
- Provide support for industry and game-related events, including planning, event staffing, game demo presentations, creative branding for booth, livestreams, and other tactical elements.
- Work with development team, partners, and agencies to develop long-term growth strategy and plan for supporting and maximizing efforts leading up to (and following) full game launch in 2019.
- Identify opportunities and partnerships for the studio and Rend. Work with current partners to maximize opportunities in 2019 and beyond.
- 3-5+ years marketing experience, ideally within the PC gaming or gaming industry and/or high-tech agency.
- Strong project management skills; ability to multi-task under tight timeframes.
- Ability to work cross-functionally across many levels of the company.
- Proven ability to leverage consumer insights and business analytics (SEO tools) to impact campaign objectives and design.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or other related field (or equivalent experience).
Frostkeep Studios is located in sunny Southern California in the city of Irvine, just a block from the Irvine Transit Station allowing for easy travel to the studio. Frostkeep Studios offers great benefits, including several work-from-home opportunities, new hardware, unlimited PTO, and more!
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out to us with your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Candidates only, no recruiters please!)