At Frostkeep Studios, we are always looking for talented, smart and creative people who share our vision of making the best products we possibly can. As a small company, we consider ourselves a family and we’re hoping to find more team players with a multitude of skills who want to grow with us. We have big plans for our studio and are looking for an AI Engineer to assist us in these efforts.
The AI Engineer will be working with a team of engineers and developers and will be responsible for all phases of developing and maintaining AI software. While the primary development focus will be on rapid prototyping and fast-turn system integration, candidate responsibilities will span the technology development lifecycle, including requirements generation, system and software design and implementation, integration and flight test, and adjudicating change requests as the software is updated, tested and integrated. Integration activities will include a multitude of host systems, such as live assets of varying capability and structure, simulated systems, and laboratory environments that include constructive simulations, physical hardware and system simulations.
- Building best in class cognitive capabilities by leveraging state of the art research, tools, ML frameworks and datasets.
- Helping to evolve and implement a data acquisition and core machine learning strategy.
- Integrating machine learning capabilities into an existing tech stack and helping to productize your work.
- Perform routine engineering software development work requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out engineering tasks.
- Limited judgment on details of work and in making preliminary selections or adaptations of engineering alternatives (supervisor screens assignments and selects techniques and procedures).
- Assignments may include work that is typical of a higher level (terminal positions are not included).
- May be responsible for the direction of interns or technicians.
- Working experience with Opencv, OpenVX, Gstreamer, and boost.
- Working experience with the above languages and libraries in Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning, Tensorflow, Keras, Nvidia DeepStream, TensorRT, and Caffe.
- Experience with computer vision, CUDA and video management systems such as Genetec and Milestone are preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with little or no supervision as well as collaboratively across cross-functional and diverse teams required.
- Knowledge of task management and proven ability to meet deadlines required.
- Experience with Python, C++ or Java is required. Experience with modular open mission systems architectures and Agile processes and tools is highly desired. The candidate must have experience with all phases of the Software Engineering Process from requirements generation, through development, integration, and test. In addition, recent work experience with AI frameworks, GPU development and deployment, and hardware and software in the loop implementation and testing is a plus.
- BS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science required. Master’s in Computer Science Preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in working as a solutions architect or AI-based engineer/developer.
- Strong knowledge of AI Frameworks (for example): Tensorflow, Keras, SpaCy, Numpy, Scikit-learn, Caffe, dlib, StarSpace, etc.
- Experience with deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, speech recognition or other core machine learning concept.
- Familiar with some Linux DevOps methodologies and frameworks (for example Docker).
- Ability to work in a diverse ecosystem of front-end development, algorithm support, and backend database management required
- Experience designing database for efficient transactions.
Frostkeep Studios is located in sunny Southern California in the city of Irvine, just a block from the Irvine Transit Station allowing for easy travel to the studio. Frostkeep Studios offers great benefits, including several work-from-home opportunities, new hardware, unlimited PTO, and more! Our team is looking to add an ambitious AI Engineer who works well in an extremely innovative and fast-paced environment. If you love practical applications of machine learning and digging in to build models and tools that customers can derive value from, then please apply for this job!
We look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out to us with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com and include your LinkedIn profile URL with your application. An in-person interview will be required. (Candidates only, no recruiters please!)